|Conference Series : International World Wide Web Conferences|
Call For Papers
The Web Conference is the first tier conference focused on understanding the current state and the evolution of the Web through the lens of computer science, computational social science, economics, policy, and many other disciplines. The 2020 edition of the conference will focus on looking into the future of the Web, including applying new technologies on the Web such as AI, IoT and 5G, and will be taking place in Taipei, Taiwan from April 20 to 24, 2020.
The topics of interest are highlighted in the research tracks listed below. Detailed call for papers for each research track will be announced later on.
* AIoT, Intelligent Web
* Web of Things, Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing
* Web Mining and Content Analysis
* Web and Society
* User Modeling, Personalization, and Experience
* Social Network Analysis and Graph Algorithms
* Semantics and Knowledge
* Security, Privacy, and Trust
* Intelligent Systems and Infrastructure
* Health on the Web
* Economics, Monetization, and Online Markets
* Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
* Future of the Web
* Submission Guidelines
For the research tracks, authors can submit two types of papers: short papers (up to 6 pages in length) and full papers (up to 12 pages in length), plus unlimited pages for references. Page limits include diagrams and appendices. Submissions should be formatted according to the formatting instructions in the General Guidelines as below.